We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cottage on Gulf Islands/Vancouver Island/Sunshine Coast

Zurich, Switzerland
9 posts
Save Topic
Cottage on Gulf Islands/Vancouver Island/Sunshine Coast

We are travelling to Canada in August of this year. During five days, we are hoping to find a special place to hang out on one of the Gulf Islands, Vancouver Island or the Sunshine coast. What we are looking for is sort of the West Coast experience on the ocean in the form of a cottage/cabin that offers privacy, nice views and a sunny deck. We have been looking at some of the Gulf islands, but what really matters more the the actual destination, is the place we will be staying at. Does anyone have any suggestions for a cottage which offers what we are looking for? Should be something with a rather updated/modern interior of possible. Thanks for your help.

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
357 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cottage on Gulf Islands/Vancouver Island/Sunshine Coast

Hi Evemarco

www.saltspringcottages.com I have stayed there and I think it might be what you are looking for.Nice decks and kitchens and funky interior ans Saltspring is a very enjoyable Island.Have fun

Europe
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cottage on Gulf Islands/Vancouver Island/Sunshine Coast

Hi - we stayed in a beautiful place called Beachaven in Roberts Creek on the Sunshine Coast - the best equipped kitchen I've ever seen! Lovely decor, comfortable, thoughtfully equipped and tranquil, private and right on the beach - hoping to return this yr. Hope u enjoy ur trip.

Europe
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cottage on Gulf Islands/Vancouver Island/Sunshine Coast

Oops! should have read Beach Haven!