We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car seats on airtransat

Which British Columbia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
burnley
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
car seats on airtransat

can i take a car seat free of charge and have it placed with the stoller? i had heard that if it was to be used on board it needs to be canadian or usa standards,but its british, will this be a problem?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,759 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car seats on airtransat

Hi woosmumburnley;

I would suggest posting your question on the “Air Travel” forum as well.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Trav…

Best Regards

Nanaimo, Canada
Destination Expert
for Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
5,154 posts
419 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car seats on airtransat

For your first question, I would suggest you contact Air Transat directly.

The second question, whether a car seat needs to be of certain standards, I would suggest you do the research on Google so that you can find the right information from the proper source and rest assured with that knowledge.

Car seat rules are provincially governed in Canada. Perhaps contacting the British Columbia Automobile Agency would be a good idea. They offer complimentary instruction in the proper way to secure the car seat in your vehicle.

http://www.bcaaroadsafety.com/#

3. Re: car seats on airtransat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2013, 06:16