We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I clearly missed an update on Manning Park

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
27,298 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
I clearly missed an update on Manning Park

The last I heard, Manning Park resort was closing forever, but I just had cause to Google them, and I see they are selling seasons ski passes and taking bookings for the 2013/14 ski season. Clearly I missed something in there, but pleased to see its continuing operations. Anyone able to fill me in?

Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
14,759 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I clearly missed an update on Manning Park

There was a notice about the new operator when we stopped at the store/washrooms in May 2013.

The notice mentioned that the new operator also has an RV park somewhere which I can not remember.

They were actually offering specials at the store by the highway which I had never seen before.....

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
60,297 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I clearly missed an update on Manning Park

There was a post on here last April? May? about the new ownership and how their mandate stretched to include several campsites.

Edited: 24 October 2013, 23:46
Nanaimo, Canada
Destination Expert
for Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
5,285 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I clearly missed an update on Manning Park

News to me too v67; good news.

Chilliwack, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I clearly missed an update on Manning Park

holidaytrailsresorts.com/manning-park-resort…

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
346 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I clearly missed an update on Manning Park

Resort is under new management, we stayed there on the Thanksgiving long weekend. Good service (but not fabulous), restaurant menu is SMALL.

6. Re: I clearly missed an update on Manning Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2014, 06:20