We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is your favorite hotel and why???

Which Kamloops hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
603 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Which is your favorite hotel and why???

just wanted some recommendations from anyone regarding a hotel for our soccer team. We are coming up for the May long weekend, and wanted to know which hotel would be good...our criteria...a CLEAN hotel, indoor pool, close to restaurants,shopping,pubs,decently priced and (if possible) breakfast included. We have been reading the hotel reviews, but wanted to know which one is your favorite, and why..thanks everyone!!

Rockies BC
Level Contributor
744 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which is your favorite hotel and why???

Interested to see no replies......

well, it's been many years but several times in the mid-late 90's & into 2001 & 2002 we stayed at the Best Western up near Aberdeen Mall (Sahali area). I have done a search & see that it is no longer a Best Western, it is now called the Kamloops Towne Lodge. What I liked about it was the location - just off the highway, not in the midst of downtown so if you are passing through it's easy to get to & from, the mall & a Chapters plus Milestones restaurant just across the way. I am afraid I haven't been there since it changed hands so can't comment any further.......good luck finding something suitable....

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
17,734 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which is your favorite hotel and why???

I've stayed a few different hotels in Kamloops while passing through (just overnight stays), all near Aberdeen Mall, and to tell you the truth, I can't remember one from the other - none of them were particularly memorable in any way. They were all your typical mid-level chain hotels.

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
603 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which is your favorite hotel and why???

thnak you for your replies..we have temporarily stopped looking, as we may not be coming up after all (not enough players)regardless, of what we do, thanks!!

4. Re: Which is your favorite hotel and why???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2010, 05:19