We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rentals near cruise ship pier.......

Which Nanaimo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
652 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Car rentals near cruise ship pier.......

Will be in town for one day and would like to get a car and tour the island.....Any recommendations? Ta.

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rentals near cruise ship pier.......

I have been told Budget is the closest with a shuttle.

Nanaimo, Canada
Destination Expert
for Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
5,143 posts
392 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rentals near cruise ship pier.......

Budget Rent a Car has several offices throughout Nanaimo and operates a Courtesy Shuttle. They will pick you up from any ferry terminal, hotel and where the tenders arrive from the Cruise Ships. You can contact them at bcbudget.com

Please see other posts on the Nanaimo Forum for day tour options throughout Nanaimo and in the immediate area.

Enjoy your day in Nanaimo.

Level Contributor
652 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rentals near cruise ship pier.......

Thanks.........guess I should learn to read - I would have seen that my question had already been answered! Got a car arranged with the folks at Budget and will welcome any suggestions for drives - we like scenery vs towns.

4. Re: Car rentals near cruise ship pier.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 07:19