We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Falls Cottage

Which Penticton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Abbotsford,BC
Level Contributor
118 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Falls Cottage

Has anyone heard of the BB "Falls Cottage" in Okanagan Falls? I have heard that it is a great little bed and breakfst close to Skaha Lake with pool access, but i am not able to find any information on it.I looked in the Okanagan Falls forums but there is little info on anything.

Abbotsford,BC
Level Contributor
118 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Falls Cottage

Ooops,i meant B & B.

Blind Bay, BC
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Falls Cottage

I looked in both B&B sites & no luck , then found this listing..

www.accommodationsbc.com/fallscabin.html

You could also call the Chamber of Commerce in Penticton & ask if they have any feedback they could give you..

Looks like a lovely place!!

Abbotsford,BC
Level Contributor
118 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Falls Cottage

Thank you very much! I am on a mission to find this little gem of a place. I have heard that it is simply amazing and that they can book up fast in high season.I will check out that site and/or call Penticton.

Cheers!

Abbotsford,BC
Level Contributor
118 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Falls Cottage

Great site,very informative! Thank you very much.

5. Re: Falls Cottage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 15:16