We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach - Okanagan

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
160 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Best beach - Okanagan

Which beach (and small resort) around Okanagan would be best to visit with our teen daughters?

BC Okanagan
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best beach - Okanagan

Kelowna has great beaches and lots of action for teens. This is my out of town friends favorite spot.

www.manteo.com

Or in the Vernon area of Okanagan lake a rental vacation home

www.vrbo.com/64192

My favorite Okanagan Lake is Kalamalka.

There are cabins to rent on this lake if you are interested.

Penticton, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best beach - Okanagan

Skaha Lake in Penticton is your best bet for teenage girls..that's where all of the kids like to go, if you are travelling to this area of the Valley. The evenings on Okanagan Lake are busier for dinner, walking and grabbing an ice cream cone. The city is only 6km from one end to the other. I think that Okanagan Lake is more family oriented. (I am a local). I can't really recommend a small resort though. You can't really go wrong at either Lake. Enjoy your holiday!

Penticton, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best beach - Okanagan

If you decide to come to Penticton and find a place that you would like to stay at, post a reply and will let you know if it is a "good thing" or not...

Vancouver
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best beach - Okanagan

Osoyoos or Penticton. Both have a lot of younger people. Osoyoos has more families and younger kids though. Both have beautiful hot weather in the summer and nice warm water

Get answers to your questions about Penticton