We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free hot springs best clubs and bars to support large groups

Consecon
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Free hot springs best clubs and bars to support large groups

like the subject says im looking for a free hot springs if theres any in the area and what is the best club or bar that could support a large group of people on a short notice example 30-40 people arriving also any restaurants that can keep up with a large group of tree planters showing up would be great :) ill be in prince george tree planting in may so best bars and clubs and restaurants to support a large group showing up on our night offs every 4 days and free hot springs if any are known thanks for the help everyone, cheers

3 replies to this topic
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,125 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free hot springs best clubs and bars to support large groups

I have an old book that says there are no hot springs anywhere near PG.

And even if there were, I don't think I'd give away the details. Sorry.

Blind Bay, BC
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free hot springs best clubs and bars to support large groups

Click on the green tabs at the top of this page in regards to restaurants to give you an idea of prices etc. Give them a call the morning or nite before with your #'s & I'm sure they will be able to accommodate you with no problems.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free hot springs best clubs and bars to support large groups

i would hit up Moxies, Boston Pizza, or Earls..not sure your budget though. I know Tree Planting is tough, tough work and maybe you guys are looking for some lower priced watering holes...let me know. Clubs are mostly downtown, two that I know of are about a 5 minute walk from each other.

Reply to: Free hot springs best clubs and bars to support large groups
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted