We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bed & Breakfasts in Prince Rupert,bc

Which Prince Rupert hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Medford, New Jersey
1 post
Save Topic
Bed & Breakfasts in Prince Rupert,bc

Please provide a list

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
Level Contributor
8,028 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bed & Breakfasts in Prince Rupert,bc

Haven't you heard of Google?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3,155 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bed & Breakfasts in Prince Rupert,bc

I generally use the TA review list for a particular place as my starting point. That gives me access to a list of B&Bs that I can then google to obtain websites (if not already available at the top of the TA reviews) for each premise. Here is the list of "hotels" for Prince Rupert -

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g154939-Prince_Rupert…

Just click on "B&B's and Inns" to get the list of B&Bs.

Please take care in reading the reviews. Look for general trends, rather than accepting everything that is said. Each review is, after all, only the opinion of the individual reviewer, and may/may not represent the experience of other guests.

Edited: 18 September 2013, 04:42
Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
17,734 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bed & Breakfasts in Prince Rupert,bc

I've stayed at Eagle Bluff B&B, back in 2007, and recommend it. You can click on my user name and read my review for more information.

Another B&B resource is www.bbcanada.com - click through to BC, then to the Prince Rupert.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
24,198 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bed & Breakfasts in Prince Rupert,bc

Wow. That's probably one of the most abrupt posts I've seen. Surprised anyone was nice enough to answer that one. A "please" and a "thank you" goes a long way, Ed Turcotte. We'll warn them you're coming.

5. Re: Bed & Breakfasts in Prince Rupert,bc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 19:15