We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tofino Hotel Prices - news article

Which Tofino hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
56,217 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Tofino Hotel Prices - news article

http://tinyurl.com/4oxzmk4

From the Vancouver Sun, March 22, 2011 about the Hotel Price Index for Tofino based on booking through an online booking site.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
170 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Tofino Hotel Prices - news article

One of the interesting takeaways from this thread if you'd never been to Tofino and were thinking of going was that there are only two options - high-priced resorts and camping - which isn't true. We visited Tofino for the first time last year and are returning again this year. We happen to stay at Middle Beach Lodge, but I have found several apartments, cabins, and other vacation rentals in all price ranges during the high season. Last year I was quoted $167/night + tax for a one bedroom condo in Tofino. It wasn't luxurious by any stretch of the imagination, but it was clean, spacious, and not expensive.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Tofino Hotel Prices - news article

scott_ann09

The Long Beach Lodge Resort is great. We were just there a few weeks ago. Stayed at a different place in Tofino for our honeymoon and much prefer the Long Beach Lodge. ( I wrote a review). I'm sure you'll have a great time there for your honeymoon. :-)

23. Re: Tofino Hotel Prices - news article

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 11:19