We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pls Critique my Itinerary

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
170 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Pls Critique my Itinerary

Hey guys

I'm coming to Tofino from Victoria in one Sunday of July and will arrive there 1 in the noon. I'm staying at "Whalers on the Point" for 3 nights.(May be 2, depending on your suggestion on activities I'm planning to partake. )

Firstly, as I'm taking Tofino Express from Victoria and this bus tops at 346 Campbell St., I'd like to know if the hostel is in walking distance from the stop.

And this is the rest of my itinerary and questions I have on some activities. I'm open to all your suggestion,so go ahead and suggest whatever comes into your mind. Many Thanks.

TOFINO

STAY - 2 Nights at HI Hostel

Day 4 - Any suggestion what to do in late afternoon through evening?

Day 5 - Whale Watching, Kayaking(Zero experience. Appreciate much if you could refer me a good and reasonable price tour company)

Day 6 - Thinking about doing scuba diving but it's $199. Is it worth it?

I think I probably have good chunk of free time in day 6. If you have any activity you want to recommend, I'd love to hear.

Day 7 - Leave for Nanaimo ferry port at 8am. Take ferry from Departure bay to Horseshoe bay. Back to Vancouver at 3pm. From there, I'm heading to Whistler.

Edited: 17 June 2011, 14:38
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
170 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pls Critique my Itinerary

Just to give you the context of this plan, here's the link to my complete itinerary - tripadvisor.com/…postreply

2. Re: Pls Critique my Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 06:17