We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Tofino from Victoria

north tyneside
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Tofino from Victoria

Hi

We just got back from a tour of the rockies and vancouver and we decided we would like to go to victoria and Tofino next year. Can anyone tell me how we would get to Tofino from Victoria. We got on a BC ferry from Vancouver to Victoria this time just for a day trip and we thought it was lovely, so next time we would like to go to Victoria for a few days and then Tofino for a week. We can get to Victoria easily from the UK, I am just not sure how we would get to Tofino from Victoria, it looks like we may need to get two ferries, am I correct. We dont drive by the way.

Mentioned in this post
Tofino
Tofino
Vancouver Island, Canada
Victoria
Victoria
Vancouver Island, Canada
Vancouver
Vancouver
British Columbia, Canada
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
170 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Getting to Tofino from Victoria

Is it possible for you to take a scenic flight from Victoria to Tofino? (I've never looked into that route.)

Mentioned in this post
Victoria
Victoria
Vancouver Island, Canada
Tofino
Tofino
Vancouver Island, Canada
b l
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Getting to Tofino from Victoria

Just wanted to say that Orca Air really helped us out when we were in a difficult situation. We (family of four) were on vacation in Tofino last week when we received news that a good friend had passed away. We needed to get to Vancouver and back to Tofino in short notice. Orca Air went above-and-beyond the call of duty in scheduling our flights and offering us 'compassionate fares' to help us out. We are extremely grateful for their efforts.

Mentioned in this post
Tofino
Tofino
Vancouver Island, Canada
Vancouver
Vancouver
British Columbia, Canada
Roanoke, Virginia
Level Contributor
5 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Getting to Tofino from Victoria

I have been there twice from Virginia USA, driving both times from Victoria. Unfortunately I cannot advise about public transport. But if you can figure that part out through the help of others, you will absolutely love the area. Breathtakingly beautiful. One of my favorite places. Good luck!!

Mentioned in this post
United States
United States
North America
Victoria
Victoria
Vancouver Island, Canada
14. Re: Getting to Tofino from Victoria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2014, 05:17