We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Tofino

UK
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Tofino

Hi,

Can anyone help me!!

My wife and I plan to spend 2 nights in Tofino around 20th July,

I have been looking for the right place for the last 2 weeks and canot make up my mind.

Middle beach lodge looks good and not overly expensive,

Long beach lodge looks good but a bit pricey,

Quite fancied a place with a swimming pool, maybe not now after the Mckenzie beach write up !.

A hot tub on the deck would suffice,

or even a nice holiday home rental for 2 nights if there is such a thing!

Look forward to advice

regards,

a confused but fit 50 year old

Tofino
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Tofino

Hi,

Try Pacific Sands or Big Break Lodge,

Both great places with certain rooms with hot tubs overlooking the ocean

Scotiagirl64

Victoria BC
Level Contributor
170 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Tofino

We stayed in the Beach House sixplex at the Middle Beach Lodge a year ago, and it has a jacuzzi tub - not quite a hot tub but a reasonable substitue. I forget the room number, but request the unit at the far left (facing the water) on the ground level - it was superb, and had cooking facilities if you don't want to eat out.

UK
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation in Tofino

Thanks for the advise,

I have been looking to B & Bs as well some of them get very good write ups and provide bikes etc, still looking!

Tofino, Canada
Level Contributor
73 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation in Tofino

Try Chesterman Beach B&B. They are not as expensive as other beach front lodging and they have some great reviews on trip advisor.

Seattle
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation in Tofino

I just returned from Tofino and I spent a little time taking a tour of the the Pacific Sands resort. You can't go wrong with this establishment. Five Stars (my opinion).

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
20 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation in Tofino

Rjones,

We too just returned from Tofino, and spent a night at the Pacific Sands in their lighthouse suite. It was dark, dank and very tired! I'd love to know what you toured. Surely you missed our suite. The walls were so thin we could hear complete conversations and smell our neighboring guests cooking. The couch was so dirty I sat on a towel.

Happily, the Long Beach Lodge next door had a room available, and we moved there. The accomodations, staff and amenities are perfection. The restaurant is excellent (buffet breakfast included in room rate). I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Atlantbc: Have you looked for places in Uclewlet? There seem to be some new cottages for rent that looked good. We too pondered which resort to pick - Middle Beach? Pacific Sands? Long Beach Lodge? and clearly chose the wrong one for starters. We lucked out when Long Beach Lodge could accomodate us. The Wickaninnish is beautiful too, but the most expensive of all the places in Tofino. The Pacific Rim is a beautiful area. I hope you enjoy your visit.