We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the Cove hot spring close in Feb?

Richmond
1 post
Save Topic
Is the Cove hot spring close in Feb?

Hi everyone,

So i was planning to take my girlfriend to Tofino to spend our valentines. It is our first time visiting Tofino. We are going there mainly because of the cove hot spring. But while i was trying to book a transportation to get us from tofino to the cove hot spring, I realized most of them does not have feb available for me to choose. (it is only available starting March) As a result, I am not sure if the hot spring is close during this period of time? Can anyone please answer my question? If they are still open, what are some other ways that can get us to the Cove spring.

Thank you very much

Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
9,112 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is the Cove hot spring close in Feb?

Its not a place that closes. You might have to organize a water taxi in and out if the tours are not running, but the hot spring flows all the time and the setting is natural.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is the Cove hot spring close in Feb?

As above, the hot springs run all year long. Depending on where you are staying you probably get a deal with one of the companies that transport people back and forth.

Alternatively, you can camp there, stay at the innchanter, fly in with Atleo Air or stay at my place Tofino Travellers Guesthouse!

3. Re: Is the Cove hot spring close in Feb?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2014, 05:17