We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre-Booking whale watching/hot springs tours & sea kayaking?

Which Tofino hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
Pre-Booking whale watching/hot springs tours & sea kayaking?

Hi All,

Myself and my husband will be in Tofino for three nights 16th-19th July, staying at Long Beach Lodge. We would like to do one of the combined whale and hot springs tours one day, and my husband is quite keen on a couple of hours sea kayaking tour. Would it be necessary to book these in advance? Are there any particular tour companies to use/avoid?

Thanks in advance for any advice/tips!

Ucluelet
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre-Booking whale watching/hot springs tours & sea kayaking?

They are all excellent. See the following links for tour descriptions and prices. Jamie's also offers the "Sea to Sky" option, where the trip onthe way or on the way back is via floatplane and the other way is via boat.

See www.jamies.com

www.oceanoutfitters.com

www.remotepassages.com

Ucluelet
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pre-Booking whale watching/hot springs tours & sea kayaking?

For sea kayaking:

also see Jamies.com - Paddle West booking office

or see www.majesticoceankayaking.com for trips to the Broken Group Islands (day or multi day trips from Ucluelet - highly recommend this trip.

3. Re: Pre-Booking whale watching/hot springs tours & sea kayaking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2014, 07:17