We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NHL Vancouver Canucks tickets

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1,733 posts
485 reviews
Save Topic
NHL Vancouver Canucks tickets

If the NHL team is still playing in the playoffs in the 1st week of May, what are the chances of buying tickets and what price do you think they would start at? You have a great goalie!

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NHL Vancouver Canucks tickets

just a guess josh

I would say Starting at $200.00 cdn and up.There are people outside the arena selling tickets.

When I was in Tampa,I bought tickets outside the stadium,they were great seats.I payed a good dollar but it was worth it.

Tampa won on the last play of the game.Allstott carried it in for a td.

It will be a hot ticket in Vancouver

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1,733 posts
485 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NHL Vancouver Canucks tickets

Thanks, IR...If I decided to just go to a good sports bar instead to watch Canucks games, could anyone recommend a few fun spots?

vancouver
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: NHL Vancouver Canucks tickets

Hey buddy,

You should try Shark Club on georgia (block away frm GM place) or theres another good one on Robson & Homer (Jimmys), or even the pub at the Vanc Library.

These are all good spots for watchin games! But they get pretty busy!

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
Level Contributor
8,254 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: NHL Vancouver Canucks tickets

There's a pub in the Library?

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: NHL Vancouver Canucks tickets

Josh

Shark Club is good but jam packed.All the pubs will be though and it is part of the fun because everyone is into the game.Yaletown Brewery is another place and there is a another pub on the same street forgot the name,but you will hear the cheers.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
7,012 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: NHL Vancouver Canucks tickets

SamSalmon, it's the Library Square Public House, tucked away by the library's north entrance, in the building that houses the government offices. It's kind of a weird place as it's a sports bar, but turns into a nightclub on the weekends.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: NHL Vancouver Canucks tickets

FYI - playoff tickets when purchased directly from ticketmaster/orca bay are the same price as regular season tickets. they do not raise the price. however, they're almost impossible to buy directly, as seasons ticket holders have first grab at playoff tickets.

scalpers will likely be the only way to get tickets and they will probably run you $100+ per ticket... and likely even more than that.

if you can buy tickets, do it. playoff games are amazing to watch live... the vibe of the building is unbelievable!

however, the whole city will be buzzing... so even if you go to a bar, you'll still have a blast.

pretty much every downtown bar and most restaurants will have TVs with the game on... so don't worry about being able to see the game.

personally i avoid the shark club/library square etc because they are too close to gm place and are way too packed to get good service on game nights.

the post game hot spots will be on granville street (the roxy is a fav of a LOT of hockey players), so i would watch the game somewhere on granville to make sure you've got a prime spot for the after party.

i've watched games at roxy burger on granville before... they've got tons of tvs and great burgers... and decent prices on beer/shots etc.

and it's right beside the roxy nightclub, so you're smack in the middle of "club row"

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
333 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: NHL Vancouver Canucks tickets

Virtually every pub in town will be showing the Canucks games, and they'll pretty well all be hopping. You have two chances to get tickets to the games... slim and none. If you do happen to score a couple, you'll be paying through the nose for them.

By the way, thanks for Luongo; he's working out quite well.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1,733 posts
485 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: NHL Vancouver Canucks tickets

The Roxy Club sounds like a gas, and my GF loves Granville Island. That sounds like a hot tip, thanks, Kitty.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: NHL Vancouver Canucks tickets

Josh... just so you know, Roxy Burger is not on Granville Island, but downtown on Granville Street in the "Entertainment District." Roxy Burger is also next door to a nightclub called the Roxy -- be sure to head to the burger joint.