We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vancouver summer camps/ideas for kids

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
san francisco
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Vancouver summer camps/ideas for kids

Here is my situation which I need some help with. My two boys (10 and 12) will be spending the summer with relatives in the Kerrisdale area. I'd like to arrange some day camps or classes to keep them active and entertained. Where can I find these programs? I thought I could check the community centers. Does UBC offer summer enrichment programs for kids? Anywhere else I could find something?

I'm not sure of where to look. Ideally, I would like it to be on the west side so the driving will not be too much to get them there. Thanks.

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
548 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vancouver summer camps/ideas for kids

I just googled and came up with this web link. Looks like a few different ideas to look at.

bcpassport.com/vancouver-adventure/adventure…

Hope that helps

2. Re: Vancouver summer camps/ideas for kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 22:20