We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seattle to Victoria transportation and accomodations

Franklin, Tennessee
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Seattle to Victoria transportation and accomodations

I am trying to arrange a trip for 3 couples from Seattle to Victoria with 1 overnight stay. Would the Clipper be the best all around to save time, etc.? Also I am trying to keep our overnight costs below $200 and need suggestions for downtown places to stay since we won't have much time for travel. I have narrowed it down to Royal Scot Inn/ Helms Inn/ Queen Vicotria Hotel & Suites or Quality Inn Downtown. Any suggestions would be helpful. Our travel date is the end of August.

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
357 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seattle to Victoria transportation and accomodations

Hi TR

I like all on your list except Quality Inn,the others are in the same general area in the inner harbour.Royal Scot rates well on this site we have allways enjoyed our stay there.The Clipper is your best bet all around.Have a great trip

Tucson, AZ
Level Contributor
442 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seattle to Victoria transportation and accomodations

Be sure to post this same question in the Victoria forum at tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g154945-i207-Victo… .

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,297 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seattle to Victoria transportation and accomodations

you can also call 1-800-hello BC and ask for rates in Victoria. The Clipper logistically is the easiest from Seattle.

4. Re: Seattle to Victoria transportation and accomodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 05:24