We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Child Car Seats

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cumbernauld
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,257 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Child Car Seats

I was wondering if anyone could suggest stores where

there would be a good collection of child car seats to pick from?

So far I've only come up with ToysRus stores at the

Lansdowne Mall and West Broadway and I've no idea

how much stock they have in store.

Victoria, BC Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Child Car Seats

Are you actually looking to purchase one? Or did you just need to rent one while in town? There are places to rent a car seat for your vacation like Wee travel http://www.weetravel.ca/home.shtml or even a car rental agency if you're renting a car as well. If you are looking to buy, Toys R Us is good, or Wal-Mart, Zellers as well.

Coquitlam, Canada
Level Contributor
333 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Child Car Seats

If you are looking to buy one also check out Baby's World in Coquitlam. There is also a Toys R Us across the street so if one doesn't have one the other might.

Cumbernauld
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,257 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Child Car Seats

We are both looking to rent and buy.

Rent because, the car rental company can't guarentee to have them available and our own seats weigh a ton even though they'd get carried for free it's a lot of hassle. Will likely hire from wee travel for a few days and then head to Coquitlam as I've cousin there anyway.

As we're on a one way rental thought we might as well buy them and take them home to use on our other car; need to check out compatibility as I'd guess isofix is not possible and so they'd need to be seatbelt secured.

--Thanks--

4. Re: Child Car Seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 15:17