We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7-11 Whistler lift tickets

California
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
7-11 Whistler lift tickets

Hi,

Is 7-11 selling discount Whistler lift ticket?

I'll be flying into YVR on Wednesday (11/26) and would like to purchase tickets either in Vancouver or Squamish. Would any 7-11 have them for sale?

Thanks,

Pho

Mentioned in this post
Vancouver Intl Airport
Vancouver Intl Airport
Richmond, Canada
Vancouver
Vancouver
British Columbia, Canada
Squamish
Squamish
British Columbia, Canada
Greensboro, NC
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 7-11 Whistler lift tickets

Hi. I am traveling to Whistler next week...did the 7-11 carry discount lift tix? any other ideas????

Thanks in advance...

Mentioned in this post
Whistler
Whistler
British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
30,156 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 7-11 Whistler lift tickets

I think you have to pick them up outside of Whistler. I've read elsewhere here that you can get them in Squamish or Pemberton, but they are not available at the 7-11 in Whistler village.

Mentioned in this post
Whistler
Whistler
British Columbia, Canada
Squamish
Squamish
British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 7-11 Whistler lift tickets

Yes...all Squamish and Vancouver 7-11's (save the 7-11 at YVR..go figure)...not available in Whislter 7-11's. Two spots in Squamish to grab them on the drive up.

Mentioned in this post
Squamish
Squamish
British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver
Vancouver
British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver Intl Airport
Vancouver Intl Airport
Richmond, Canada
Dallas, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: 7-11 Whistler lift tickets

Can anyone tell me what the price is for the tickets at 7-11 for year's season (2009)?

Also, we got our tix at 7-11 last year, and had no idea that this was an offer for BC/Wash residents like I have read elsewhere. (We're from neither of those places). Any info on that?

Thank you!

-peace-

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 7-11 Whistler lift tickets

Ok some serious confusion out there. The 7-11 Lift tickets can be bought by anyone...i think you save $6-$7 dollars.

This is not to be confused with the "Edge Pass" which is only open to BC/Washington residents. It is basically a discount card.

Seattle, WA
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: 7-11 Whistler lift tickets

I checked the Whistler site and you can get the discounted tickets at 7-11 for $78 instead of the $89 on the mountain.

whistlerblackcomb.com/tickets/7-11/index.htm

vs.

whistlerblackcomb.com/tickets/…index.htm

Thanks for who posted that you can get the tickets at 7-11 on the drive up!!

Mentioned in this post
Whistler
Whistler
British Columbia, Canada
7. Re: 7-11 Whistler lift tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 13:16