We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question please about the Canada Place Pier

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
question please about the Canada Place Pier

My parents will be in Vancouver on back to back cruises. THey will be arriving Sept. 14th, disembarking from the Royal Princess and just a few hours later they will be embarking on the Carnival Spirit. I've been told that Canada Place offers baggage storage for passengers only. Can you please tell me where exactly it is located at the pier where they can store their luggage for these few hours? They would like to be able to leave their luggage, see a bit of Vancouver and then reclaim their luggage and board the next ship.

Any information you can provide will be appreciated. I want to be able to tell them details about where to go so that they won't have to spend precious time asking. I know that it can get very busy on disembarkation/embarkation days!

I've looked on the website but other than the information that it's possible, it doesn't indicate the exact location.

Thank you very much!

Parksville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: question please about the Canada Place Pier

Try posting your question on cruisecritic.com - there are forums for ports, and one specifically on Vancouver.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
55,625 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: question please about the Canada Place Pier

Search Cruise Critic first for "baggage storage" The information has probably already been posted.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: question please about the Canada Place Pier

It might also be a good idea to just check with Carnival to see what they offer. Your parents may be able to check in for that cruise and have bags brought to their cabin before they actually board the ship.

4. Re: question please about the Canada Place Pier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2010, 07:16