We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breadkfast with kids

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oakville,Ontario Can
Level Contributor
124 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Breadkfast with kids

We will be in Vancouver for the week next and must find fabulous filling breakfasts. We will be at The Westin Bayshore and travelling the city.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
54,883 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breadkfast with kids

There is a family restaurant right up Cardero at Georgia called the White Spot. Lots of choice for breakfast.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
24,245 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breadkfast with kids

Last summer, hubby and I had breakfast at Cafe Villagio on Coal Harbour Quay, just east of your hotel. We thought it was a fair price for a big breakfast. Not a large menu, so not sure if it would work for your kids, but thought I would mention it.

(gotta love Google street view. Couldn't remember the name of the place, but I knew where it was.)

Vancouver
Level Contributor
485 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breadkfast with kids

Also, I will just mention that up a few blocks from your hotel on Robson Street is Capers. It is an organic grocery store that has amazing muffins, coffee, fresh juices, smoothies and full breakfasts as well. They even has a burrito bar and I am pretty sure in the morning they offer breakfast burritos.

DeDutch is also along Robson St. really nearby.

The other couple of recommendations listed are also great! Take a look and see what fits your family's needs best. You will see there are tons of great places really close to where you are!

4. Re: Breadkfast with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 06:16