We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good continental breakfast in Vancouver downtown, where?

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stuggi
Level Contributor
93 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
good continental breakfast in Vancouver downtown, where?

Dear traveller friends,

we plan to stay att Burrard Inn located at 1100 Burrard Street in Vancouver Downtown. Problem is they offer no breakfast (I can understand that as this is a budget hotel). Me and my wife we like to enjoy a great breakfast in the morning, therefore my question, is there any place around 1100 Burrard Street were we can enjoy a good continental breakfast for a good price? What is the price if so?

Thanks and regards to you all,

Sam

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
57,148 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good continental breakfast in Vancouver downtown, where?

Maybe Caffe Artigiano in the 700 block Hornby

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Stuggi
Level Contributor
93 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good continental breakfast in Vancouver downtown, where?

OK sounds good, any other suggestion?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
57,148 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: good continental breakfast in Vancouver downtown, where?

Have a look at this thread, about 10 down from yours

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g154943-i81-k37813…

Stuggi
Level Contributor
93 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: good continental breakfast in Vancouver downtown, where?

thanks mate

Vancouver
Level Contributor
487 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: good continental breakfast in Vancouver downtown, where?

Just a few more suggestions here....

FYI all summer on Saturdays there is a farmers market right at Nelson PArk which is just a few blocks away from where you are (if you are around on a saturday) there you can get fresh coffee from the coffee cart, they have a crepe stand, muffins, fresh fruit etc. and you can sit and enjoy it in the park!

Also, there is a place called JOES GRILL which is great for Breakfast just up on Davie, very close to where you will be staying. www.dinehere.ca/vancouver/joes-grill-davie

Also, there is a coffe shop further down Davie St. (at Jervis so a bit more of a trek) called Melrichies. They have a "continental breafast" for about $7 you get 2 eggs scrambled, fruit, a croissant and cheese. Coffee or juice is extra.

Otherwise you will be right in downtown minutes away from a million other coffee shops and places to eat! Those are just a few ideas that came to mind!

6. Re: good continental breakfast in Vancouver downtown, where?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2011, 08:59