We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which of these three hotels?

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lkm
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
76 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Which of these three hotels?

I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel in Vancouver for a two night stay in April. It looks like I have narrowed it down to Le Soleil, The metropoliatn, or the Listel. Does anyone have feedback on them for me?

bc_canada
Level Contributor
220 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which of these three hotels?

hi... I've haven't been to le Soliel, but I drive by it every day. It seems nice, and well kept-up (on the outside). The Metropolitan is one of the finer hotels in Vancouver.. "Diva at the Met" is a showcase restaurant, home of many of the Canadian Culinary Team's award-winning Chefs. The "Met" is also across from Pacific Centre, downtown Vancouver's (best) shopping mall. Further up, on Robson Street, is the Listel Hotel. O'Doul's is the restaurant/bar at the Listel. O'Doul's has live jazz every night at 8 or 9 pm, no cover (except for the Van.Intl.Jazz Festival special event). The Listel also has an extensive art collection throughout the hotel. Those are my thoughts on your hotel choices. I hope this helps. Thank you.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
361 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which of these three hotels?

My choice would be the Metropolitan, although the other two are very nice also.

Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which of these three hotels?

Of the three, I have only ever stayed at the Metropolitan - which was fabulous. The whole hotel has a very elegant feel to it and the rooms are superb! The bathrooms are marvellous (weird comment, I know - but nicest hotel bathroom that I have ever been in)

I have heard nothing but rave reviews regarding the others - and from the outside/lobby they look fantastic as well. I am sure which ever one you chose will be fabulous!

Enjoy your time in Vancouver

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which of these three hotels?

Me and fiance stayed at the Listel last year.

It was horrible. The staff was not nice, valet was always late, hair in my bed and towels, not clean at all..

Me personally would not stay at the Listel again.