We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday rentals in Vancouver

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
13 posts
Save Topic
Holiday rentals in Vancouver

Hi, I am planning a trip to vancouver for 1 month in june 2011 and would like to rent an apartment for me and my boyfriend as a holiday rental (we are travelling from the UK) I am looking for information on how to go about this and any good (safe) websites which we can book with!

Also any ideas on places to stay where we can access all the sightseeing areas of vancouver and its not too expensive as we have a tight budget!

Thank you for your help, Aimee ;)

Vancouver
Level Contributor
485 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday rentals in Vancouver

try Viva Suites, Robson Suites or Carmana Plaza for apartment rentals!

London
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday rentals in Vancouver

Thank you for your reply, as we are staying for the month we are looking for something less expensive with a budget around £1000 - £1500.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
54,750 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday rentals in Vancouver

Have a look at this reputable website, which means Vacation Rentals By Owners:

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…vancouver

Look at Coal Harbour, Downtown and West End.

Edited: 07 October 2010, 20:32
4. Re: Holiday rentals in Vancouver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 07:17