We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawai'i

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hawai'i

Apparently Alaska has $140.00 USD tickets out of Bellingham right now.

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hawai'i

oops, its 149.00USD each way plus fees. sorry.

Sechelt, BC
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast
Level Contributor
3,021 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hawai'i

Holy crap batman - that is unheard of.

I wish I had 140.00 and a week off. Guess I could borrow it from my kid. Ha Ha.....

Gonna go check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Sechelt, BC
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast
Level Contributor
3,021 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hawai'i

Posted at the same time katz

I assumed it would be one way - even still - if the fees are not outrageous - still a good deal.

Sechelt, BC
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast
Level Contributor
3,021 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hawai'i

Ok - just did a quick check on the site katz - taxes, fees included total price was about 320.00 PP return. Did not include the checked bags fee of 20.00 p/bag ‘cause I am not sure how it applies -need to read more when I have time. Great non-stop flight times and fares need to be booked by Jan 18/11 for travel between Feb 14 to June 9th/11.

There are a couple of blackout dates and other things to read up on but looks like a decent deal to me. We are considering Maui - I will need research further to see if this fare would be cheaper with a connector to Maui from Honolulu compared to travel directly to Maui.

Again - thanks for the heads up.

5. Re: Hawai'i

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2011, 06:18