We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limousine Service

Abbotsford, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Limousine Service

We are looking for transportation from Abbotsford to the Cruise Ship Terminal in Vancouver. We have 11 people plus luggage. I got a quote from Luxury Transport Inc. for a Kystal Bus. Has anyone used this company?

Whistler, Canada
Destination Expert
for Whistler
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limousine Service

Are you refering to Lux Bus? http://www.luxbus.com/. They've been around Vancouver for a while now. Their Krystal Minicoaches are "pimped out" minicoaches with wrap around leather seating, TV, built in bar etc.. I usually prefer coaches with front facing seats. You can compare their quotes with compaies such as Vancouver All Terrain, Top Hat, Charter Bus Lines, International Stage Lines. Usually a 20-24 passenger mini is in the range of $80.00 - $85.00 per hour, plus what is called a garage time, which is bascially the time it takes from their bus depot loction to the cruise ship terminal, and then from Abbotsford back to their depot. Just a note that Kyrstal Bus is a manufactured make of minicoaches, so you'll find that even Top Hat has a Krystal Bus but it's with regular front facing seats.

Edited: 13 May 2011, 18:50
Abbotsford, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Limousine Service

Thank you Bumblebee for your response. I appreciated the additional information and have contacted the other companies for quotes.

3. Re: Limousine Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2012, 09:23
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question