We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vancouver airport to Victoria with 2 suitcases...?

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Vancouver airport to Victoria with 2 suitcases...?

Hello,

Sorry if I'm being dense, if I take the Pacific Coach from Vancouver airport to Victoria - (I will have two large suitcases) when do I have to change buses (not sure what happens at the ferry itself and then on Victoria side as I will be going downtown. I'm trying to avoid having to do much with my cases etc as it will be difficult.

Does the luggage stay on the bus the whole way.....just unsure how it works in practice.

Many thanks!

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
2,047 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vancouver airport to Victoria with 2 suitcases...?

The luggage stays on the bus the whole way.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3,161 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vancouver airport to Victoria with 2 suitcases...?

Just a few added details - The bus has a secure luggage hold. You will put your luggage in there and then board the bus. The bus drives from the airport to Tsawwassen and onto the ferry. You then go up to the seating lounge while the luggage stays securely stored on the luggage hold. You will hear an announcement as the ferry is approaching Swartz Bay on Vancouver Island to return to the bus. The bus then drives off the ferry and into downtown Victoria (about 25 minutes). As passengers get off at the downtown bus station, the luggage is unloaded from the luggage hold and you pick it up.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Vancouver airport to Victoria with 2 suitcases...?

Thank you!

Now it is all clear how the process works - much appreciated!

4. Re: Vancouver airport to Victoria with 2 suitcases...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2013, 10:16