We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from cruise ship to ferry

Victoria, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Transportation from cruise ship to ferry

I will be getting off a cruise in Vancouver on July 10th and then I want to go to the Twanwanseen ferry terminal. What is my best bet.

Port Moody, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver, British Columbia
Level Contributor
12,012 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from cruise ship to ferry

Pacific coach bus lines. Check getting to Victoria in top questions on right under getting out of town.

Take a cab to the bus station. You can also take rapid transit. Depends on how much luggage you have. Or you can fly harbor to harbor. It's all covered in the article.

Btw. It's Tswassen ferry terminal. :)

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,151 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from cruise ship to ferry

Oops. Actually it Tsawwassen.

Do you just want to go to the ferry terminal, walk on the ferry and get picked up by someone at Swartz? If so, I would suggest you walk 300 metres to the Canada Line and ride it to Bridgeport Station. Try to aim your arrival time at Bridgeport just before x:45 or x:00 when the #620 Tsawwassen ferry bus departs. The whole thing takes about an hour and a half and would cost you $5.50 on July 10th, a Wednesday.

If you want to go right to downtown Victoria, then I agree with T47's advice given. Pacific Coach will be the most convenient.

3. Re: Transportation from cruise ship to ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2014, 05:17