We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sept 1 Temp?

Coming to our sons wedding and staying a few days, from Florida. More shorts or jeans? Maybe shorts daytime jeans and long sleeve night. Sept 1

Thanks

Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
9,431 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sept 1 Temp?

Shorts in the day. Could be 70. Could be 80. Will cool at night. There are lots of weather sites but usually report the airport which is cooler in summer.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
60,747 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sept 1 Temp?

Sept 1 last year had a high of 22C and a low of 9C. In 2011 the high was 19C and the low 10C.

I went to a ball game a couple of weeks ago and put my summer jacket on at about 8 pm after a beautiful, sunny, clear sky day. There is usually a slight breeze here and if you are by the water (can't really avoid that) it will be a touch cooler.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sept 1 Temp?

Thanks , want to try and pack correct clothes. Less shorts more pants and light long sleeve?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sept 1 Temp?

You say you are coming for a few days....I'll take that as 5 days? Two pairs of shorts and two pairs of long pants should do it.

5. Re: Sept 1 Temp?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 05:17