Another thread in this forum made me consider going to Burnaby during our Vancouver trip late next week. There are going to be 5 adults & 2 toddlers (age 1 & 3) in our group.
We are considering these places:
* Burnaby village museum: any tips/tricks on this place?
* Burnaby mountain park: How accessible is the top of the mountain (where there are the totem poles, rose garden, etc)? Are they accessible by car? Which spots are the best to get a nice view & do we need to hike on a particular trail?
* Deer lake park: between this & Burnaby mountain park, which one do you recommend more?
* Ceperley house: is it just a restaurant or are there anything surrounding the house?
* What attractions are good to be grouped on the same day as Burnaby area attractions? We are interested in landmarks, cultural/historical places, gardens, unique places/experiences.
* Are there good foods around there? What is Vancouver famous for in terms of food?