We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calgary to Tofino via motorcycle

Calgary, Canada
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Calgary to Tofino via motorcycle

My husband and I are planning a road trip to tofino via motorcycle and I was looking for suggestions on routs to get there. We are looking for some sight seeing on the way, and maybe rest stops for overnight time is not overly important. Thanks so much for any help

CHEERS

Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
9,792 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calgary to Tofino via motorcycle

I like the Crows Nest route to Osoyoos, spend some time in lake/wine country and head to the coast via USA northern Cascade route. Take Anacortes Ferry to Vancouver Island. Return? Via Whistler/Lillooet .

2. Re: Calgary to Tofino via motorcycle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 06:17