We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any one book with Budget Car Rental at YVR Lately

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Any one book with Budget Car Rental at YVR Lately

Hi all

Have read all the past posts regarding Budget Car Rental at Vancouver Airport. Has anyone rental a car there lately? Have things improved? Just curious before I book my vehicle.

Thanks

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
Level Contributor
8,506 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any one book with Budget Car Rental at YVR Lately

Don't Do It!

DO NOT!!!

Yelp reviews indicate the same pattern of behaviour over & over & over-nothing has changed-NOTHING!!!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any one book with Budget Car Rental at YVR Lately

Thanks for the update. I will avoid them. I'll keep looking at other rental agencies instead.

I appreciate the update.

Cheers

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
373 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any one book with Budget Car Rental at YVR Lately

Used Budget once at their downtown location, never again. I have been using Dollar at their downtown location and so far have had good experiences with them.

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
18,204 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any one book with Budget Car Rental at YVR Lately

I've used Thrifty at YVR for years .. never a problem ... always competent and friendly service.

Rockies BC
Level Contributor
890 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any one book with Budget Car Rental at YVR Lately

I think I'm the only one who posts here who has had positive experiences with Budget at the airport, I rent relatively regularly there (3 or 4, sometimes more times per year) and only 1x did I have a slight problem - they offered me an "upgrade" to a huge vehicle I knew, once I saw it, I could never park, & it cost $500 extra! But other than that no problems of any kind, the day manager even recognizes me! (which is rather flattering as they deal with hundreds of people a day). Or maybe it's just because my kids are so gosh-darn cute........

6. Re: Any one book with Budget Car Rental at YVR Lately

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2015, 06:17