Arriving 10am on Wednesday 09/24. Leaving Friday 10:30pm on 09/26. Trying to squeeze in the following points of interest. But don't know which one should be done first and in their best order in terms if transportation and location.
We would rent a car for 1 day and taking public transit for the rest to avoid parking fees.
Hotel not booked yet, most likely in the coal harbour or downtown area.
1. Drive on sea to sky highway. Take the sea to sky gondola and take pictures at the chief lookout platform.
2. Bike along sea wall and Stanlry park. Trying to take pics underneath the lions gate bridge, false creek Olympic flame and totem poles. ( how long would this take for a non-athletic??)
3. Capalino Suspension bridge (try to take advantage of the free shuttle at the Canada Place)
4. Neighborhood hopping... Gastown, yaletown for dinner and light shopping. (How much time do I need for these 2 towns?)
5. Visit daiso at Aberdeen centre (my co-worker told me this is a highlight since I love Jap dollar store items)
6. Robson street experience. Just to be there, window shop only...no intention to make big purchase.
7. Granville island for brunch and experience the little ferry ride.
8. A real seafood dinner since we are close to Pacific Ocean. Any suggestion that won't break our wallet with a nice ambience and food?
We are in out mid 30 and early 40. Torontonians.
Always sit in office and not used to walking a lot.
We do not like museum. I am fine with gardens but my husband is not a big fan.
We enjoy going to landmarks and points of interest only.
Any other suggestions???
I was thinking of going to Whisler but we may not have enough time. The peak to peak gondola stops running after Sept 21st on weekdays. So I don't know what else to do over there...
Thanks for reading and looking for some expert advises in this forum.