We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Vancouver downtown?

Montreal, Canada
8 posts
Save Topic
How to get to Vancouver downtown?

Hello,

I need a brief idea as how can I get to my hotel from Pacific central station.

I will be coming from Jasper in Via Rail to Vancouver and have my bookings at Quality Hotel Downtown Vancouver. I don't have car and will be using Public transit.

Also, I need to know what are the "must to do" things in the city as I just have 2 days to spend.

I would like to skip on museums, botanical gardens and science and convention centres and rather prefer unique spots that make me remember the city forever!

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
62,303 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Vancouver downtown?

Hi Riddhi ~

Here is a map for the bus. You come out the front door of Pacific Central Station, cross the street and turn left. About 15 metres south you will see the bus stop for the C23 "Davie" bus. Take that right to within 250 metres of your hotel.

http://goo.gl/maps/NBDnN

Stanley Park, Granville Island are popular places here. On the North Shore, Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge are popular. But, in the end, the "must to do" things are the ones you choose according to what appeals to you. For that you might look in the top green bar, under Things to Do. There you will find tabs for Attractions and Activities. Maybe you would like to take a 90 min walking tour by the Tour Guys. Maybe you would like to ride the harbour taxis (False Creek Ferries and The Aquabus) for the full length of False Creek. See if you can develop a bit of a 2 day plan and post that here for feedback.

2. Re: How to get to Vancouver downtown?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 07:15