We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canucks tickets - December

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Canucks tickets - December

Hi travelling to Vancouver from Australia in December. We are in Vancouver from 15 Dec to 20 Dec. I looked at the Canucks schedule and it shows a home game on Wed 17 Dec but when I click through on tickets it takes me to Ticketmaster where I can't find that game on the schedule anywhere. Any body know what I am doing wrong and how to get tickets? Thanks Monique

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
25,993 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canucks tickets - December

Its still pretty early. It looks like the Roger's Arena tickets aren't available yet. Keep checking...

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
57,763 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canucks tickets - December

This thread was posted here the other day and will explain things in full.

tripadvisor.com/…60841721

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Canucks tickets - December

Thanks we are coming from Australia so no idea how these things work! Ta Monique

4. Re: Canucks tickets - December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 06:16