We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Forcast

Alberta, Canada
9 posts
Save Topic
Weather Forcast

I leave for the Island this Saturday and I've read up the forcast for our trip. Yesterday it sad we were gonna get some really nice weather and now its saying that its suppose to rain for most of our trip and be colder. Does the weather there change just as fast as it does for me in Alberta?

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,429 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Forcast

The weather is different all over the Island.It depends where you are going to be.They are pretty good at tracking the systems coming thru but some times they move thru quicker or move in different directions etc.Its looking like Sunday will be rain and from there some nicer days,4 or 5 days out the fore cast usually changes

Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather Forcast

Check the weather here: http://www.theweathernetwork.com/ You can get the hourly and it's pretty close. But as posted it depends where you will be as it can be pouring one place and 30 km away it's beautiful & sunny. It is more predictable than Calgary!!!

Alberta, Canada
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather Forcast

Thanks for the info. And the website. Will definatly keep that in mind while driving around the island

4. Re: Weather Forcast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 16:19