We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Island Hot Tub

Arizona
3 posts
Save Topic
North Island Hot Tub

Hi,

I will be travellin to Vancouver Island for a couple of day in early June. I am looking for very specific accomodation; if anyone can help find it, I would really appreciate it.

It needs to be between Courtney/Comox and Port Hardy.

It needs to be ocean front or have excellent ocean view.

It needs to have a private hot tub, preferably exterior, that overlooks the water.

Prefer hotel/motel type, second choice would be a cabin type rental.

Accessability is not important, we can take floatplane, water taxi or car to the right place. The more remote and secluded, the better!

Fireplace or stove would be nice.

Kitchen would be ideal.

Who knows the secret places?

Thanks.

Port McNeill
Level Contributor
483 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: North Island Hot Tub

You will likely get others responding with a few of the more easily accessed properties but if you want truly remote and secluded with all of the above (except the hotel/hotel type) try www.malei-island.com It is about an hour from Port Hardy by water taxi and you will likely need to rent the whole place.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
2,512 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: North Island Hot Tub

You could try www.sonoraresort.com - accessable from Campbell River by boat or seaplane.

3. Re: North Island Hot Tub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2009, 06:32
Get answers to your questions about Vancouver Island