We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seattle -> Pacific shores itinerary with kids

nc6
Raleigh
Level Contributor
21 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Seattle -> Pacific shores itinerary with kids

Hi, we'll be traveling with kids (7,10,18) and grandpa with the following itinerary:

Seattle - 2 nights

Pacific Shores - 4 nights

Seattle - 3 nights

We will have a van the whole time.

I'd love to go on a short whale watching cruise if this is the right season, and aside from that I am looking for ideas for the best route to travel and things to do on Vancouver Island with Pacific Shores as a home base.

I would appreciate any advice and suggestions! We have never been to Washington or Canada before.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
2,469 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seattle -> Pacific shores itinerary with kids

The area has mini golf,golf, Coombs, Cathedral Grove, Englishman River Falls, Qualicum fish hatchery, a cheese factory, butterfly place, bird sanctuary... Look up www.hellobc.com http://www.visitparksvillequalicumbeach.com/

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seattle -> Pacific shores itinerary with kids

Pacific Shores has kayaks on site to use in Craig bay or if the tide is up in Beaver Creek.The beach area and the creek are a nice little area to walk or across the bay Rathtrevor beach is good

3. Re: Seattle -> Pacific shores itinerary with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2010, 08:30