We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beacon Children's Farm

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Beacon Children's Farm

This looks like it would be a lot of fun for my girls but I have heard it is small. Do they let you pet the rabbits and other animals or just the goats? How does it compare to the farm at Stanley Park?

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
415 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beacon Children's Farm

It is a very small petting zoo at Beacon Hill. Was there last year and the petting area had only goats. Stanley park petting zoo is not that much larger, but within Stanley Park is also the aquarium, miniature train, water park, beaches, playgrounds, swimming pools, restaurants and totem poles.

wix
Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
740 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beacon Children's Farm

It's a neat little attraction - you could allow an hour or so. There are lots of goats in a petting area, and other pens and paddocks with rabbits and a pig and a couple of llamas and peacocks wander about. Beacon Hill Park also ahs lots of walking trails, gardens and a god play area.

Don't know how old your daughters are, but Minature World is cool. It's a display of all sorts of models - dollhouses, a circus scene, old towns. It sounds corny, I know, but kids really like it.

3. Re: Beacon Children's Farm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 05:24