We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

smoking rooms in victoria

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
159 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
smoking rooms in victoria

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are some upper end hotels that still have smoking rooms? Yes, I know it's a bad habit, but one of us still smokes and some of the hotels that have balconies don't allow it there. We'll be in Victoria for 2 days and I would prefer a hotel near the inner harbour and one of the upper end ones.

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
364 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: smoking rooms in victoria

I cant think of any,but I am not a smoker so maybe havent paid much attention to it.I stayed at the Coast recently and they had an ashtry on their table on the balcony

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,220 posts
1,081 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: smoking rooms in victoria

Hmmm, the Coast website says they have a "smoke free environment".

Mizzie, the Empress still allows smoking.

Unless somebody knows of another hotel offhand, the only way to tell is check their websites. Sometimes they state all non-smoking, but sometimes you have to type in as if you are reserving a room to find out if they have smoking rooms.

courtenay
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: smoking rooms in victoria

I know the executive house used to have a smoking floor.I don't smoke but others with us did. Nice hotel with great views.

4. Re: smoking rooms in victoria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 05:22