We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ice Wine tea?

Newcastle
Level Contributor
5,100 posts
161 reviews
Save Topic
Ice Wine tea?

Can someone tell me where I can buy ice wine tea after 6:30 pm on a Saturday.

The Empresss hotel gift shop closes earlier.

Thank you so much!

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
416 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ice Wine tea?

Well, I'm not sure if they would carry it but you could try Murchie's Tea and Coffee located at 1110 Government Street. Though there is a chance that they might close early as well.

Mentioned in this post
Government Street
Government Street
796 Reviews
Vancouver Island, Canada
Sechelt, BC
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast
Level Contributor
3,225 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ice Wine tea?

Not sure if this store carries ice wine tea but it is worth a try. Called the Wine Barrel – located at 644 Broughton (only a few blocks from the Empress). You may want to try an email ahead of time: thewinebarrel@shaw.ca telephone 250-388-0606

If they don’t carry the wine you are looking for perhaps they can point you in the right direction.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
5,100 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ice Wine tea?

Thanks I will try there!

4. Re: Ice Wine tea?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 10:24