We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hatley

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
471 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
hatley

Hi. I was going to do in 6 days hatley, tofino, and telegraph cove. It took a looong while but I figured out how to do around 4 events in tofino and telegraph cove each, see qualicom falls, and still make it to hatley. However, my plans have changed because the trip shrunk. I still have the 3 days of meetings in vancouver but only have two days extra. The plan is to goto whistler the night of the 24th, hang out in whistler the 25th, travel from whistler that evening, and leave to goto victoria at around 5:45 am. I am determined to see hatley. my last trip to victoria had buchart, parliament, and the other castle so all that is left for me to see is hatley.

Here are my questions:

1. what is the best way to get there

2. how long do you stay there

Thanks for the help

Oh, since I will be flying out on the 26th what is the best way to get to the victoria airport and how long does it take to get there? I am that determined to see Hatley and cross it off of the canada to do list that I am no longer flying out of yvr.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hatley

Hatley? as in Gardens? The cemetery? Nothing too splendiferous there...

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hatley

Wait a minute, I bet you mean Hatley Castle at Royal Roads.

here is a site for you

http://www.hatleycastle.com/

driving to the Victoria Airport from Colwood, where Hatley Castle is can take anywhere from 45-60 minutes depending on the time of day.

3. Re: hatley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 23:19