We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report and a special thank you to all!!

usa
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report and a special thank you to all!!

Hi all. I posted a trip report on the Seattle forum for those interested. (since I got help and advice from both the Seattle forum and the Victoria forum) We appreciate all the help and info from all of you (you know who you are). You really made our trip special.

We had an outstanding time, and can't wait to do this trip again with the daughter's. They all loved it so much.

Our time in Victoria was so perfect. Especially loved the beautiful scenery and flowers everywhere.

DH and I have a trip planned to Mexico next week, so we are repacking and getting ready for that trip.

We hope to soon come back to the West Coast and do a possible home exchange for a month or so in Victoria. We love the area so much and had a wonderful time!! Thanks again!!

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,483 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report and a special thank you to all!!

dinker

It's allways good to know that the responses were helpful and most importantly you had a good time

usa
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report and a special thank you to all!!

Thanks- I am not too sharp on cut and paste (don't know if you can even do that here,) but hope anyone who is interested will go to the Seattle board and read the review if you would like to.

Since the area of Seattle and Victoria are so close, I recieved a lot of good help and info from both. TA is great, and I really appreciate all the help from everyone. Can't wait to get back to the paradise you call home!!

My home area has a lot of wonderful things to offer, but Victoria B.C. has so much beauty in one place. I sit here and wonder what God was thinking when he created Victoria. In a couple of days, one can see enough beauty for a lifetime of memories. Thanks again to all for all the great info.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report and a special thank you to all!!

so glad you had a good time!!!!!!

usa
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report and a special thank you to all!!

Thanks for all your help flippr5657. It was a perfect trip. The daughter's had a blast, and so did we!! Can't wait to return.

5. Re: Trip Report and a special thank you to all!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2010, 06:21