We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days in Vancouver

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
3 days in Vancouver

Hi my husband and I will be in Vancouver for 3 days in late May 2011 after a cruise from LA ,we would like to fit in as much as possible ,can any one give us suggestions ,wear are in our mid 40's love eat and see sights ,we prefer to walk or drive we have hired a car but do not want to ride pushbikes

Edited: 26 October 2010, 11:36
Vancouver
Level Contributor
489 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 days in Vancouver

I recommend also posting in the Vancouver forum, as you have posted in Victoria, BC which is on Vancouver Island not in Vancouver.

I would suggest a Vancouver Food Tour www.vancouverfoodtour.com to get some culinary insight to Vancouver.

Renting bikes at Spokes and taking a tour of Stanley Park, perhaps picking up a pic nic lunch at Capers on Robson St. or eating at the Fish House in Stanley Park.

Heading up Grouse Mountain and checking out Lynn Canyon is always fun

Touring Granville Island Market

Have dinner at Season in the Park for an amazing view of the city

Have Brunch at Cafe Medina or Glowbal Grill

There are a bunch of thoughts! But post on the Vancouver forum for more answers.

2. Re: 3 days in Vancouver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2011, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Victoria
Recent Conversations