We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant with nice harbor views?

Florida
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant with nice harbor views?

Hi all,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a restaurant in Victoria with a nice harbor view? I saw in the other Trip Advisor section, that nice views were mentioned pretty often in the reviews of The Keg Steakhouse. But, many of the reviews of the food are mixed. Any opinions or other suggestions?

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
22,078 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant with nice harbor views?

There is basically no views from the Keg, do not bother.

If you want a view of the Inner Harbour and the Parliament Buildings then get a window table at Milestones. The views are excellent. .We like the food there too.

Suggest you google for photos. Love at Tripadvisor.com to see if anyone has posted photos of view.

Victoria, Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria, Port Angeles
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant with nice harbor views?

Also, some pricier options: the Veranda at the Empress fairmont.com/empress-victoria/… the Blue Crab Bar & Grill, and Lure Seafood.

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
6,097 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant with nice harbor views?

Surprisingly, there is not a huge choice of decent harbor-view restaurants. My top recommendations would be the Blue Crab at the Coast Victoria hotel and Milestones, on the inner harbor.

victoria, bc
Level Contributor
1,822 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant with nice harbor views?

What... no nod to Vista 18... spectacular view...

Victoria B.C.
Level Contributor
97 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant with nice harbor views?

Joan1 Post #1...The Keg has beautiful views of the Inner Harbour. Obviously you haven't been there lately.

Nanaimo, Canada
Destination Expert
for Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
5,250 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant with nice harbor views?

Love the Blue Crab but Milestones has fantastic views of the iconic images in Victoria.

Victoria BC Canada
Level Contributor
284 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant with nice harbor views?

Already some good suggestions.

Not sure what you price range or preference is for food - but if you want something more casual - there is Spinnakers - brew pub sytle - reasonable price. Flying Otter - casual dining - reasonable price, right in the heart of the harbour next to the float planes.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant with nice harbor views?

Joan I don't know where have been sitting, but the view of the harbour from the Keg is amazing. I also like the Blue Crab in the Coast Harbourside hotel. Some people like Milestones right on the harbour, but I always find it a little too noisy and crowded. What ever you do, stay away from the Wharfside. it is awful. Terrible service and the food is horrid.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
679 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurant with nice harbor views?

aurarestaurant.ca

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
106 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurant with nice harbor views?

+ 1 for Milestones if you can reserve a window seat. Especially beautiful at night. A later dinner is always an option to avoid noise and be around less children.