I live in Victoria and have done the PacMarineCircle three times, all clockwise.
This time I'm taking visitors.
Trying to think of any possible reasons not to go counter-clockwise this time.
So far I have:
- northbound on the Malahat we can stop at the viewpoints
- the switchbacks just outside Port Renfrew might be safer going up than down
- timing of lunch at Port Renfrew
- are the views Sooke-PR better when westbound?
- tide times if we want to stop at China Beach or something similar.
Have I missed anything?