We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oswego vs. Rialto

Rancho Mirage, CA
Level Contributor
89 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Oswego vs. Rialto

We will only be in Victoria for a day at the end of our cruise in September and have narrowed our stay down to the Oswego or Rialto, unless someone has better recommendations. I am mostly interested in which of these two locations would be better for exploring Victoria on foot. We have been to Inner Harbor before, so I was thinking of something in a different area.

Thanks

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oswego vs. Rialto

to answer the question Oswego or Rialto.IMO Oswego hands down

as far as a different area look at Sidney,Brentwood Bay,Bear Mountain

Castlegar, Canada
Level Contributor
678 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oswego vs. Rialto

I had to look up what was being talked about in this post as we have an area in the West Kootenays called Rialto Creek.

Soup

Seattle
Level Contributor
61 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oswego vs. Rialto

I LOVE both hotels, but Rialto has A/C and Oswego does not. They have fans and such at Oswego, but in the heat of the summer it might be an issue depending on your needs. Rialto's rooms are more typical hotel rooms, where Oswego's are more like apartments. Oswego will also be a much quieter location in general (not "downtown").

4. Re: Oswego vs. Rialto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 05:15