We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Specialty Restaurant

Anaheim...
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Topic
Specialty Restaurant

Is there a restaurant in Victoria that has a Chief's Table? Where we can sit near the Kitchen to watch as the food is prepared?

Bellmore, New York
Level Contributor
881 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Specialty Restaurant

Il Terrazzo was very good and it had an open kitchen. We only had drinks and appetizers at the bar but it gets great reviews and I believe reservations are recommended. It was very busy when we were there.

Victoria, Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria, Port Angeles
Level Contributor
1,370 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Specialty Restaurant

That is how it works at the London Chef but it may not be what you are looking for as it is "a fully interactive cooking school where students cook along with the Chef in real time. Designed to look and feel like you are cooking in your own home, students each have their own cooking stations...." More at thelondonchef.com/what-we-do/cooking-school.

The Japanese Village on Broughton definitely fills your bill.

I am sure there are more that people will add to the list; i will too if i think of them.

3. Re: Specialty Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 06:16