We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

saltwater fishing in late September and with which Charter

Calgary, Alberta...
3 posts
Save Topic
saltwater fishing in late September and with which Charter

I was planning a surprise fishing trip with a few friends (4 guys in total) and I was looking at flying into Victoria in Mid-late Sept and renting a Charter to take us out on the water for 1-2 days. can anyone tell me if late Sept is too late for fishing Salmon and Halibut and if a recommendation for a fishing charter would be great.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: saltwater fishing in late September and with which Charter

I found this charter company with a link for the types of fishing available...looks like a good website, but no idea if they are actually good or not:

beasleysfishingcharters.ca/links-info/fishin…

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,653 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: saltwater fishing in late September and with which Charter

SamSalmon is often the one who replies to fishing questions. Maybe he's around, maybe not. So a random selection of his information, FWIW ...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g154945-i207-k7484…

tripadvisor.com/…

tripadvisor.com/…59129829

tripadvisor.com/…5943882

tripadvisor.com/…60061725

3. Re: saltwater fishing in late September and with which Charter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 06:17